This Shred ski race protective mitt protects the back of your hands and your thumbs while providing unparalleled abrasion resistance and durability. It is the perfect match for you.
Sizing runs SMALL.
The SLYTECH™ Foam offers unrivaled impact energy absorption around your knuckles and thumb while PRIMALOFT® insulation provides exceptional warmth. The gloves also feature SUPERFABRIC® armor plates on the back of the hand*, overlay panels for compatibility with arm guards, a tacky grip layer on the palm, and a nose wipe for additional comfort. Ski with confidence and unleash your potential.
For the next step down, check out the Slytech Fortress Race One mitts.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | Our proprietary foam intelligently and progressively adapts to different forces and impact speeds for thorough protection—even in low energy crashes. Simply put, it stays flexible when you ride but hardens to protect you when you crash.
- PRIMALOFT® insulation | Ultra-fine microfiber insulation that is warm, soft, and lightweight.
- SUPERFABRIC® | SuperFabric armor plates for unrivaled durability and abrasion resistance.
- TACKY GRIP | Specially formulated leather to provide unparalleled grip on poles.
- CONSTRUCTION | Knuckle and thumb protection with SLYTECH™ Foam | Soft fleece nose wipe | Wrist overlay panel for compatibility with arm guards
- MATERIAL | SLYTECH™ Foam | SUPERFABRIC® | PRIMALOFT® insulation | GRIP Control