THE KULKEA BOOT TREKKER
Meet Kulkea’s iconic bestselling boot bag that started it all. Heritage craftsmanship meets unrivaled design and durability. Easily stow your ski gear and apparel in an abundance of intuitive compartments. Transitions seamlessly to stow everything you will need on the slopes. Customize the fit with adjustable sternum, contoured shoulder straps and a removable waist belt. Use the external helmet sling to create more space in your bag or store your helmet in the front pocket.
- Intuitive Packing System™ – Make packing seamless so that you will leave nothing behind, including two glove pock-ets, two wide mouthed front pockets, a top pocket for face masks and hats, two sock pockets, a front compartment which separates lunch and water bottles from tools and snacks, and an extra-large top loading compartment for ski pants, jackets, tops, layers and more.
- Helmet Sling – Deploys for more storage capacity and helmet ventilation.
- Goggle Protection – Store eyewear in a protective scratch-proof internal pouch.
- Backpack Grade Support – Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Waist Belt – Ergonomic, removable and adjustable horizontally and vertically.
- Pack Release™ – Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Ventilated Boot Pockets – Two contoured and ventilated side ski boot pockets.
- Drainage Grommets – Corrosion resistant coated bottom grommets for water drainage.
- Performance Handle – Durable polyurethane wrapped easy grip top handle.
- YKK™ Zippers – Premium zippers for durability and ease.
- Front Pocket Gear Loop – Attach what you need for your adventure.
- Reflective Edging
- Glow in the Dark Zipper Pulls
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers- Protects against heavy use.
- ID Panel
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (Men’s size 13 US)
- Volume: 70L / 4300 cu in
- Dimensions: 18″H x 14.5″L x 18″W (expands up to 19.5″W)
- Materials: Super durable and water-resistant backed nylons, polyester and PVC-free tar-paulin on the bottom and lower sides.