THE KULKEA SP Pro
Designed with pro athletes in mind and winning quality for the slopes. The SP Pro provides plenty of storage with taller boot pockets and fast access to all your gear. Features the Open Pack Design™ and front loads, enabling full visibility and accessibility to all your gear and makes for easy packing and quick equipment retrieval on the slopes. Travel ready with tuck away straps and waist belt and features an external attachment to carry your jacket hands-free.
SKI BOOT PACK FEATURES
- Open Pack Design™ – Extra-large hybrid pocket with visibility into the central compartment for quick, organized packing of gear, helmet and apparel. Top and front pockets and a transparent inner pocket offer a place to store your masks, balaclavas, gloves, socks and personal items.
- Goggle Wrap™ – Strategically located, soft material hanging pouch for the ultimate goggle protection.
- Backpack Grade Support – Ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with spacer mesh padded back panel and lifter and sternum straps.
- Stow-Away Straps – Shoulder straps and waist belt may be tucked behind the back panel for airline baggage check.
- Jack Grab™ – Fast exterior jacket access.
- Pack Release™ – Quick release buckles for effortless pack removal.
- Extra Tall Boot Pockets – Two front loading contoured side boot pockets with vent.
- Drainage Grommets – Corrosion resistant drainage grommets for water drainage.
- Reinforced Bottom Corner Bumpers – Protects against heavy use.
- YKK™ Zippers – Premium zippers for durability and ease.
- Performance Handle – Easy grip top handle.
- ID Panel
- Boot Pockets: Ski boots up to Mondo 31 (Men’s size 13 / Women’s 14 US)
- Volume: 61L / 3700 cu in
- Dimensions: 19.5″H x 15.5″L x 18″W
- Materials: Durable, water resistant 840D nylon and 450D diamond ripstop polyester. Durable, water-resistant PVC free Tarpaulin (TPU) bottom.