The USA Slalom helmet from Briko is a lightweight hybrid construction ski helmet designed specifically for slalom ski racing. This patriotic slalom racing helmet features the colors of the USA Flag and the US Ski Team logo.
This soft ear helmet with a slalom chin guard utilizes hybrid construction technology with an ABS shell in the high impact zones and the front and back of the head where the helmet is frequently hit by the gates and an in-mould polycarbonate shell on the sides to combine maximum safety and maximum lightness in a low profile design. Our integrated slim Rollfit helmet fit system allows you to dial in the perfect fit. No need to buy a separate chin guard – Chin guard is included!
This is the helmet worn by all Briko athletes on the tech side of the US Ski Team. The Briko Slalom helmet is also available in standard colors as well.
- Hybrid shell technology
- ABS impact zones
- Low profile in-mould polycarbonate sides
- EPS liner
- Thermoformed, removable, washable Polygiene® padded liner
- Removable soft, warm ear covers
- Integrated slim Rollfit fit system
- Venturi + active crossflow ventilation
- Easy micrometrical metallic buckle closure
- Certifications: ASTM F:2040/B – CE EN 1077/B
- Item: 2001L90
- 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64
- A08 USA White
- A09 USA Blue
- A10 USA Red (shown in pictures without chinguard – it does come with a chinguard)
The USA Slalom helmets are available with either the classic US Ski Team logo or the new US Ski Team logo. These helmets feature the new US Ski Team logo.