The Slalom helmet from Briko is a lightweight hybrid construction ski helmet designed specifically for slalom ski racing. This soft ear helmet with a slalom chin guard utilizes hybrid construction technology with an ABS shell in the high impact zones and the front and back of the head where the helmet is frequently hit by the gates and an in-mould polycarbonate shell on the sides to combine maximum safety and maximum lightness in a low profile design. Our integrated slim Rollfit helmet fit system allows you to dial in the perfect fit. No need to buy a separate chin guard – Chin guard is included!
This is the helmet worn by all Briko athletes on the tech side of the US Ski Team.
- Hybrid shell technology
- ABS impact zones
- Low profile in-mould polycarbonate sides
- EPS liner
- Thermoformed, removable, washable Polygiene® padded liner
- Removable soft, warm ear covers
- Integrated slim Rollfit fit system
- Venturi active crossflow ventilation
- Easy micrometrical metallic buckle closure
- Certifications: ASTM F:2040/B – CE EN 1077/B
- Item: 20001P0
Sizes: Medium (54-56)